So I have been posting to Jillian’s Kitchen for 6 months now! My how time flies! One thing I always wonder is if my favorites line up with your favorites, so I checked my statistics page and low and behold some of my favorite meals that I have made multiple times showed up as the recipes you visit the most. Below is a Top 10 list of the most popular recipes on Jillian’s Kitchen over the last 6 months, maybe you will find something new to enjoy!
User’s Top 10 Favorite Jillian’s Kitchen Recipes:
10. Enchilada Pizza – A great spin on the classic chicken enchilada this pizza is extremely filling, a little spicy and of course cheesy.
9. Bacon Egg & Cheese Muffins – This recipe is a great one to make on a Sunday for brunch or for leftovers throughout the week. Cutting a muffin in half makes for the perfect addition to an English Muffin, and they reheat in the microwave in 30-40 seconds for a quick meal while getting ready for work or school. You can also customize with your favorite breakfast meats, cheeses and vegetables.
8. Creamy Buffalo Beef Pasta - I need to make this again, I really enjoyed it when I made it and obviously so did you!
7. Pasta with Asparagus & Chicken in a Cream Sauce – I was wooed by the Philadelphia Cooking Creme ad’s on TV and decided to make a nice pasta dish with them. This is a very filling meal and I even heard from a few moms that their children were happy to eat it, asparagus and all!
6. Teriyaki Chicken Legs – By far a favorite of my taste tester and myself! Every other time chicken legs go on sale at the grocery store I make up a batch of these. They are wonderful when you let them marinade for 3+ days, the sauce gets completely through the meat making a delicious meal. If you have a grill and can cook them on there they are even better than baked!
5. Chicken Taco Pizza – My oh my, will I ever eat just plain tacos again? I’m not sure. I love that I can get a bite of everything in one mouthful with this pizza. Guacamole on the bottom as a sauce, spicy chicken, rice & salsa topped with cheese and baked to perfection. Can you ask for more?
4. French Onion Meat Loaf – This is a relatively new recipe compared to the others on this list which just goes to show you how popular it is! I saw it on Rachael Ray’s 30 Minute Meals, and while it takes me more than 30 minutes to make (caramelizing onions to the level I want them) it is will worth it. I actually liked it so much I also made it into French Onion Shepherds Pie.
3. Roasted Cabbage – So simple, Cabbage, Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper. The flavors are deliciously sweet and tender, if you haven’t tried it yet give it a shot, you will never want to boil or steam cabbage again.
2. Cabbage Roll Casserole - There is a wonderful restaurant in Baltimore that serves good Eastern European food which is where I had my first cabbage roll. This recipe utilizes the Roasted Cabbage above and layers ground beef in between tomato sauce and cabbage layers. If you can stand it I suggest making it one day and eating it the next as the flavors will mesh together overnight and get even better. This is a great dish for a fall/winter pot luck as well.
1. Sausage & Goat Cheese Pizza – Thank you Pillsbury. This recipe was featured on Pillsbury’s Facebook Page earlier this month and has had almost 1000 hits. It is definitely a controversial recipe as some think it sounds absolutely devine and others cringe at the idea of goat cheese. If you are a fan though I really suggest giving it a shot, and if you like it check out the pasta version here!
So thank you users for your dedication to Jillian’s Kitchen and your continued support of me and my recipes. I believe I’ll do one of these lists every 6 months, it is good to see what others have tried and liked as well as things you may have missed! Have a wonderful weekend – Jillian